Your ProfitWolf membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the ProfitWolf service you must have Internet access and a ProfitWolf ready device, and a PayPal payment plan. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month's membership fee to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
2.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the ProfitWolf service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month.
2.2. Cancellation. You can cancel your ProfitWolf membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the ProfitWolf service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unused ProfitWolf sections. To cancel, go to your PayPal account and cancel there. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
3. ProfitWolf service
3.1. The ProfitWolf services are for your personal use only. During your ProfitWolf membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the ProfitWolf service. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to share your license with anyone.
3.2 ProfitWolf is an automation tool that automatically copies the titles and unique Ids of products from one online store and searches for the same products on Amazon marketplaces. You should expect to see empty results when no deals are found.
3.3 ProfitWolf may occasionally undergo server and code maintenance with no warning, and you should therefore expect the service to be interrupted from time to time.
3.4 By giving us your email you authorize us to send you software updates and warnings.
4. Passwords and Account Access
The member who created the ProfitWolf account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the ProfitWolf account and the ProfitWolf ready devices that are used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the ProfitWolf ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, ProfitWolf or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
5. Responsibility of purchasing decisions
ProfitWolf will only give an estimation of potential profit margins, fees and ROI. It is a search engine which can make mistakes. It is therefore the responsibility of the user, you, to make good buying decisions. ProfitWolf, Graviton Limited and its employees and directors cannot be held responsible for any financial loss. You agree to check every information returned by the software before make purchasing decisions.
6. Dropshipping with Profit Wolf
1) You are solely responsible for the pricing, quantity and status of the products listed on your Amazon Seller Central account.
2) You must act in accordance with your local laws and must abide by Amazon's terms of service. Failure to comply with Amazon's terms of service may result in your Amazon Seller account suspension, we cannot be held responsible for that.
3) ProfitWolf Dropshipping will access your Amazon Seller account and automatically update your inventory in the following fashion:
- List new products and offers
- Remove, deactivate, terminate and unlist products and offers
- Change stock quantity
- Update prices and offers
4) All of the above operations are done according to your input and default configurations. However, these processes being done automatically, we may fail to successfully update your inventory. Consequently we cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from such failures.
These consequences can be, but are not limited to: Amazon suspending, deleting or terminating your Amazon Seller account.